Zenithstar 73 III APO
- 979,00 €
- Varies by model
The ultra-fine William Zenithstar 73 apo lens telescope is the crown jewel of apo tubes. The two-element objective lens is top quality FPL 53 glass with a very low coefficient of dispersion.
- Doublet Air-Mounted Lens (FPL-53 Glass)
- Very sharp image with good color correction
- Each lens is multi-coated (SMT coated) on all surfaces
- Great for astrophotography
The 2.5 "R&P Focuser
- Extremely smooth 360-degree rotating 2.5 "R&P focus 1:10 two-speed: Excellent for your star photography. No image movement!
- Focus can be locked with two locking screws
- Large aluminum knob with temperature gauge
- The stainless steel tube is well suited for even heavy imaging equipment
- Fine adjustment for camera position
- High-quality and stylish appearance: Retractable frost protection, frost protection, white tube color and CNC-turned aluminum
- The best possible surface treatment
- Very light for travel, soft carry case included!
We recommend WO focal reducer/field flattener 0.8x!
|Focal Length||430 mm|
|Imaging Circle||43 mm|
|Objective Type||ED Doublet, Air Spaced,|
Fully Multi-Coated, SMC coating.
|Tube Diameter||93mm (3.66")|
|Tube Length||390 mm Fully Retracted|
|Tube Weight||2.83 kg|
- Zenithstar 73 refractor OTA
- Mounting Rings
- CNC Carry Handle Bar
- Dovetail Plate
- 2.5” R&P Focuser
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented)
- Soft Carry Case
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €