- You are here: Homepage »
SharpStar 100QII f/5.8 Quadruplet APO Telescope
- 2 619,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
The SharpStar 100QII f / 5.8 Quadruplet APO apochromatic lens telescope offers an excellent choice for astro photography. The image area circle is 49 mm, well suited for full frame cameras or larger. The optical structure incorporates airspaced quadruple apochromatic optics with Japanese Ohara S-FPL53 lenses.
Specially designed for deep sky photography. The compact size makes this telescope a good travel telescope, the shortest length is only 490 mm, weight 5.3 kilos with scope rings and Vixen rail. Relatively fast aperture ratio f / 5.8, which works well with large digital cameras or CCD / CMOS cameras.
Top quality optics and color correction also ensure enjoyment of visual viewing. Equipped with 3 "rack & pinion focus with 1:10 fine movement. Adapter for 2" /1.25 "eyepieces included. Detachable camera rotator allows 360 degree rotation.
Equipped with several different threads for connecting the camera to the telescope:
- female M78 x 1
- male M74 x 1
- female M68 x 1
- Aperture: 100mm
- Aperture ratio: f / 5.8
- Focal length:580mm
- Apochromatic 4-element lens telescope
- 3 " 2-speed Rack & Pinion focus, 10: 1 fine adjustment
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Backfocus: 125 mm, 145 mm naaras M68 x 1 kierteestä
- Weight (tube) 4.3kg
- Tube length 490-605 mm
Scope of delivery
- 3" focuser with 2" and 1.25" reduction. 1:10 micro-focuser and 360° rotation. Available threads: M78x1 female, M74x1 male and M68x1 female
- Retractible dewshield
- Finder shoe compatible with Vixen, Skywatcher, ...
- 114 mm CNC rings
- Vixen/GP dovetail plate
- Transport case
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €