- You are here: Homepage »
TECNOSKY GOLIATH REFRACTOR 210/1200mm
- 5 899,00 €
Tecnosky proposes a gigantic short-focus achromatic refractor for deep-sky observation and narrow band photography.
The optic consists of a doublet with multi-layer anti-reflection treatment spaced in the air; the lenses are inserted in a sturdy collimable aluminum cell.The intubation is made in Italy, in 3mm anticorodal aluminum with internal diaphragms.
The focuser is a sturdy 2.7 "Titanium Tecnosky.
Instead of using two rings we opted for two sturdy (but lighter) crescents connected to a long losmandy Geoptik bar.
The total weight of the instrument is only 17kg
Our tests confirmed very good global optical correction and manageable chromatism on the Moon and planets with a Baader Semi Apo filter.
Despite being a telescope for use at medium-low magnifications on deep-sky, it still provided us with a detailed view of the Moon and Jupiter at 170x (numerous bands and the red spot visible)
This refractor lends itself very well to be transformed into a gigantic h-alpha telescope, for example with a Daystar Quark filter; we can supply the 75mm Baader ERF with aluminum cell to be mounted internally
On request also available with 1800mm focal length
- 210mm lens (204mm free opening)
- 1200mm F / 6 focal length
- Surface Accuracy: (not worse) 1/4 lamda at 632nm
- Surface Quality: (not worse) 40-60 scratch & dig
- Aluminum tube
- Tecnosky Titanium 2.7 "focuser
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €