- 3 449,00 €
Unistellar eVscope with its proprietary Enhanced Vision and Automated Field. These detection technologies offer unmatched power and accuracy in a compact, user-friendly telescope to reveal galaxies, nebulae, comets directly through smartphone or pad and in unparalleled colors and detail.
So, how does this work?
Unistellar's Enhanced Vision is a patent-pending technology that is based on the accumulation of light over short periods of time using a low light sensor, as well as on our proprietary algorithms of image processing that run on an on-board calculation module. The resulting amplified image is shown on a smartphone or pad with an extremely high contrast ratio, creating a genuine and live experience of sky observation. Sensor settings and image processing parameters are automatically adjusted.
Autonomous Field Detection for a Smart Turn-key Telescope
The Autonomous Field Detection (AFD) software is a patent-pending high accuracy sky recognition and telescope orientation technology. It automatically detects stars in the field of view and identifies its pointing direction by a comparison with a 20 million star coordinates database.
Coupled with magneto-accelerometers and with a motorized mount, AFD allows the eVscope to automatically align with celestial coordinates and accurately pinpoint and identify any object in the sky. Anytime, users can get contextual information about many of the pointed objects on their smartphone.
- Autonomous Field Detection for a fully automated star alignment procedure
- Automated Celestial Tracking with Feedback
- Automated Pointing (GoTo)
- Catalog of 4,800 objects to choose from
- Detailed information on 120 astronomical objects
- List of recommended objects based on the time, date and location of the controlling smartphone
- Citizen Science Missions: Asteroid occultation events, Upcoming: exoplanet transits, transient event follow-up (supernovae and comets), and more
- Sensor Technology: Sony Exmor with NIR technology
- Sensor Model: IMX224
- Battery Life: up to 10 hours
- Wireless Connectivity: Wifi for smartphone control
- 3 axis accelerometer
- Integrated Intelligent Image Processing
- Intelligent Sensor Settings
- Noise Reduction
- Light Pollution Reduction
- Optical Magnification: 50x
- Digital Magnification: up to 400x (150x recommended maximum)
- Max Magnitude: <16 in medium quality night sky in under a minute, up to 18 in excellent conditions in a few minutes
- Separating power: 2 arcsecond
- Mirror Diameter: 4.5in
- Focal: 450mm
- Motorized Alt-Az Mount with extreme tracking accuracy thanks to Automated Celestial Tracking with Feedback
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9kg) including tripod
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €