- You are here: Homepage »
O-ring 34mm for Pressure-Tuner at MT & THa solar telescopes
- 9,00 €
- In stock
Spare part for Pressure-Tuner of MT and THa series H-alpha solar telescopes from LUNT SOLAR SYSTEMS
Two rubber O-rings are installed into the Pressure-Tuner of Lunt Solar Systems solar telescopes to seal the air-pressure tuning system. Over time, the rubber of this O-rings can age and become porous, whereby the air-pressure can then no longer be maintained. When this happens, a old O-ring can be replaced by this spare part. The replacement is simple and can be done by the user.
Please be sure to note:
Depending on the production series, the diameters of the Pressure-Tuner pistons can vary slightly. There are pistons for O-rings with 32mm inner diameter and 40mm outer diameter, and pistons for O-rings with 34mm inner diameter and 42mm outer diameter. Please check the diameter of your old O-rings, this spare part is an O-ring with 34mm inner diameter and 40mm outer diameter.
After replacing a O-ring, the piston and cylinder of the Pressure-Tuner can be re-greased with additional grease available.
- Inner diameter: 34mm
- Outer diameter: 42mm
- Cannot be used separately, only as a replacement part on the Pressure-Tuner of MT and THa telescopes from Lunt Solar Systems.
- It does not matter what blocking-filter is at the MT or THa telescope.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Spare part one O-ring with 34mm inner diameter and 40mm outer diameter for Pressure-Tuner of MT and THa H-alpha solar telescopes from Lunt Solar Systems
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €