- You are here: Homepage »
LUNT Grease for Pressure-Tuner at MT & THa solar telescopes
- 6,00 €
Spare part for Pressure-Tuner of MT and THa series H-alpha solar telescopes from LUNT SOLAR SYSTEMS
For example, if the O-rings have been changed on a Pressure-Tuner of a Lunt Solar Systems H-alpha solar telescope, the Pressure-Tuner can be re-greased with this grease. The grease can be applied to the piston with the O-rings and to the threads of the brass cylinder on the Pressure-Tuner. It keeps the Pressure-Tuner running smoothly and seals it.
Do not use too much grease inside the brass cylinder. The grease must not get into the air passage at the bottom of the brass cylinder, otherwise the Etalon could be damaged in the worst case.
- Lithium grease with Teflon content
- Very good sealing properties
- High adhesion and good corrosion protection
- Temperature stable from -20 to +120° Celsius
- Constant viscosity during temperature fluctuations
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Spare part: Grease for Pressure-Tuner of MT and THa H-alpha solar telescopes from Lunt Solar Systems
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €