Celestron Moon Map
- 22,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
Celestron has joined forces with master lunar cartographer Ralph Aeschliman on a two-sided Moon Map. This quality map provides you a great way to familiarize yourself with the Moon, our neighboring world. Whether you are looking for Lacus, Maria, Montes, or Valles, the Moon map will help you navigate the lunar landscape with confidence. You can observe features with your telescope and locate them on the map or vice versa. This map also features a directory of all the key lunar regions with coordinates to find them.
On the reverse side of the map, there are close-up photos and information about the most exciting lunar regions to explore. You’ll also find images of the North and South polar regions for reference. Refer to the lunar observing tips for practical information about using your telescope or binoculars to explore the Moon.
The Observer's Map of the Moon is waterproof, tear-resistant, and can be folded into an 8” x 4” size, making it easy to take along on your next camping trip, star party, or evening in your backyard. When not in use, the Moon map will be a stylish decorative poster on your wall. It makes a great display for your classroom or astronomy club.
Whether you are just beginning or an advanced observer, you will find yourself viewing the Moon again and again; have the Observer's Map of the Moon be your guide.
On the back of the map are close-ups and information on the most exciting moon areas to explore. You will also find pictures of the north and south polar regions for reference. See the lunar observation tips for practical information on using a telescope or binoculars to study the moon. The Observer’s Map of the Moon monthly map is waterproof, tear-resistant, and can be folded up to 8 ”x 4, making it easy to take with you on your next trip, to a star festival, or in the evening in your backyard.
When not in use, the monthly map is a stylish decorative poster on your wall. It’s great for presenting to your classroom or astronomy club. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced observer, you’ll notice as you watch the moon over and over again; keep the Observer’s Map of the Moon monthly map as your guide.
- A double-sided map of the crescent surface highlights key details such as craters and mounds that you can explore with your telescope yourself
- Includes an index of the best craters and moon details and coordinates to find them
- Detailed lunar observation tips and information on the main areas of the moon on the back of the map
- Topography of the moon by renowned lunar cartographer Ralph Aeschliman
- Map size is 24 "x 24" for easy reading or presentation, but folds up to 8 "x 4" for easy transport to the observation site
- The map is waterproof and tear-resistant
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €
The product belongs to the following bundles: