Omegon Tracking motor for 150/750 EQ-3 mount
- 139,00 €
Take the easy way and use the tracking motor for your Omegon mount. It saves you constantly having to adjust the position of the telescope by hand. Simply connect it up and you can concentrate on observing.
The motor now does all the work, and from now on will move your telescope at exactly sidereal speed. The object remains permanently in the field of view, as long as the motor is running!
Yet more features
Four large buttons are used for 8X and 2X sidereal speeds, and there is also a pause button. This enables you to move an object into position in the field of view at a higher speed.
In addition to the ON/OFF switch, there is a switch for selecting which hemisphere you are located in. This means the Omegon RA tracking motor will work anywhere in the world. The hand box is easy to hold and operate, so you are always in control even with gloves on.
- RA axis motor for automatic tracking
- powers the main axis of the telescope
- suitable for visual observing
- easy operation - manual tracking no longer necessary
- easy installation which takes only a few minutes
- hand box for 2X and 8X speeds
- switch for Northern and Southern hemispheres
- battery compartment, with cable, for six D batteries
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €