CELESTRON Astromaster Reflector 130EQ
- 359,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
Discover our Solar System with the Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ! You’ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 130EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing. Kit with phone adapter and T-2 Barlow lens.
Manual German Equatorial telescope
The AstroMaster mount comes with two slow-motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes also referred to as RA and DEC.
Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, and a finderscope. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high-powered views. The 20mm has a built-in erect image corrector.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
Kit with phone adapter and T-2 Barlow lens.
- Manual German equatorial mount with setting circles - to locate and track sky objects
- Adjustable, full height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, and a finderscope
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images including 3D renderings of stars, exoplanets, and galaxies
We recommend motor drive to keep an object in the eyepiece for long periods of time.
|OPTICAL TUBE INFO:|
|Optical Design:||Newtonian Reflector|
|Focal Length:||650mm (25.6")|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1:||20mm (.78") with built-in erect image corrector|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1:||33x|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2:||10mm (.4") standard|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2:||65x|
|Barlow Lens:||Not Included|
|Finderscope:||Built-on StarPointer™ red dot finderscope|
|Highest Useful Magnification:||307x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification:||19x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude:||13.1|
|Resolution (Rayleigh):||1.07 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes):||.89 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye):||345x|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction:||44mm (1.73")|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter:||34%|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area:||11%|
|Optical Tube Length:||610mm (24")|
|Dovetail:||CG-5 Dovetail bar|
|Mount Type:||CG-3 Equatorial|
|Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod):||812.8mm - 1295.4mm (32" - 51")|
|Tripod Leg Diameter:||31.75mm (1.25") steel|
|Tripod Weight:||7.6 lbs (3.44 kg)|
|Dovetail Compatibility:||CG-5 saddle plate|
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €