IDAS NBZ UHS Filter 48mm (2")
- 399,00 €
- In stock
The Japanese-made IDAS NBZ Dual Band Filter is designed to enhance the contrast of Ha and OIII emission nebula.
IDAS NBX filter performed well in fast optics at high transmission rates as advertised, unfortunately it suffered from halo issues around bright stars. So IDAS have decided to release a new dual narrowband filter called “NBZ”, which was newly designed from scratch to dramatically reduce internal reflections. And the production process was also modified to achieve this goal.
Everything else remains unchanged. The NBZ is still F2-capable with the same bandpass.
In addition to enhancing contrast IDAS NBZ Filters are designed to accommodate the spectral shift when used with fast optical systems.
This Dual Band Filter is ideal for One-Shot Colour CMOS/CCD Cameras as well as Mono Cameras.
- Ideal flat top bandpass
- Excellent in-band transmission
- Off-centre bandpass accommodates off-axis rays for fast optics (up to F2)
- Steep bandpass edges minimise internal reflections
- No IR blocker required
- Available in 48mm and 52mm sizes
- 2.5mm thickness (parfocal with other IDAS LPS filters)
- IDAS-proprietary IGAD/MBT/UFP quality
- No need for IR block filter
- 2.5mm filter thickness
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €