- You are here: Homepage »
TS-Optics NEWTON Coma Corrector 1.0x TSGPU Superflat - 4-element - 2"
- 359,00 €
The TS GPU Aplanatic Newtonian Coma Corrector for Astrophotography
The coma corrector is a further development of the GPU by Pal Gyulai - GPU-Optics. The result is a high quality 4-element corrector that provides round stars over the entire field of view even with larger camera sensors. Just enter TS Superflat Coma Corrector on Astrobin and you will see how well the corrector works on Newtonian telescopes.
In opposite to 2-element correctors, the stars are not enlarged, there are no halos. Furthermore, the whole construction is designed to be free from reflexes. Even bright stars wll be shown without reflexes or ghostings.
The Advantages of the GPU Coma Corrector:
- Very good coma correction for Newtonian telescopes from f/3.5 to f/6
- No change of the focal length.
- The focus plane is shifted outwards by 20 mm. This prevents the corrector from protruding into the inside of the tube.
- Stars are smaller - no halo effects.
- The corrector can be clamped, but also screwed to the focuser by an optional adapter.
- The TS GPU corrector offers correction up to full-frame sensors. For perfect illumination, a FLAT is necessesary.
The optimal working distance from the M48 thread to the camera sensor:
The optimal distance depends from the focal length of the Newtonian telescope. With out wide range of adapter, you can always obtain the ideal distance.
- Focal length up to 600 mm - working distance 53 mm
- Focal length 610 mm and more - working distance 55 mm
Die Innovation from TS Optics - screw the GPU corrector to the focuser.
With optional adapters you can screw the corrector to the drawer. For this purpose the corrector has an extended M48x0.75 thread on the camera side. Simply turn down the lock ring and you have 3mm more M48 thread for screw adaptations available.
By the threaded connection, you gain stability and also accuracy. The image is improved and heavy cameras can be used, too.
|Type:||Newtonian coma corrector|
|Length:||100 mm to the camera connection|
|Working distance:||52 to 55 mm - depending on the focal length of the telescope (see table in "Details")|
|Connecting thread at the camera side:||M48x0.75 male - length 5 mm|
|Filter thread for 2" filters:||yes|
|Counter ring with M48 female thread:||length 3 mm - can be unscrewed for screw adaptations|
|Coating:||Multicoating on each lens|
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €