- You are here: Homepage »
TEC APO 140 f/7 Fluorite Apochromat
- 10 650,00 €
APO140FL F/7– TEC’s most popular telescope. It fits everyone’s needs. This Telescope is lightweight, portable, and is optimized for visual and CCD imaging. It is one of the best telescopes for its size on the market.
Testing and Quality Assurance
TEC Telescopes go through rigorous testing to ensure top-quality performance. Newtonian Rings are used throughout the glass production process and we then use an interferometer to correct any remaining imperfections. Every telescope is then tested vigorously to reach the most optimum Strehl ratio possible. Rest assured that your telescope has been optimized to be as optically perfect as possible. If the objective does not reach Yuri’s expectations, the telescope will not be shipped. As a strict policy, TEC will not release telescope test reports.
- The APO140FL F/7 features an oil-spaced apochromatic-triplet objective with a Fluorite (CaF2) middle element, resulting in color correction that is optimized for visual use and imaging. This oil-spaced triplet design in combination with multi-layer coatings on all surfaces of the objective ensure maximal light transmission.
- The objective is housed in an aluminum cell, providing for excellent thermoregulation properties while remaining lightweight and strong.
- The optical assembly sits in a lightweight aluminum tube that utilizes anti-reflective coating and sharp-edged baffles throughout the interior and forget about collimation – after the scope leaves TEC, no adjustment is required.
- Further, the crisp all white assembly projects the elegant, handcrafted quality that TEC is known for. Expect deep contrast and rich, natural color out of this compact and timeless design.
- Each APO140FL F/7 comes equipped with a Starlight Instruments FTF#3545 Feather Touch Focuser that was designed in collaboration with TEC. This is Starlight Instruments’ largest rotating focuser with coarse and fine focusing 9:1 Planetary Reduction Assembly.
- The 2” locking metal collet is insensitive to temperature fluctuations and holds loads with high precision and concentricity.
- Able to accommodate a wide variety of eyepieces and mounts.
|OPTICAL DESIGN||Apochromatic Refractor|
|CLEAR APERTURE||5.5" / 140 mm|
|FOCAL LENGTH||980 mm|
|BACK FOCUS DISTANCE||6.7" (170mm)|
|TUBE DIAMETER (MAX)||5.9" / 150 mm|
|IMAGE SCALE||3,5 arc min / mm|
|OPTICAL LENGTH (MM)||34" / 864 mm (shortest)|
|OPTICAL TUBE WEIGHT||19lb / 8.6 kg (add 2 lbs with tube rings)|
|FOCUSER||Starlight Instruments 3,5" Feather Touch|
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €