- You are here: Homepage »
Officina Stellare RiFast 300/1140 SGC OTA
- 18 499,00 €
A big, beautiful telescope at f/3.8. What else to say?
Devoted to astrophotograpy, the RiFast family has an unique optical scheme, proprietary of Officina Stellare, another creation of our master optician, Massimo Riccardi. The tree-lens field flattener is the real masterpiece of this telescope. The primary mirror is aspherical and the secondary mirror is spherical. A precise design choice to make collimation easier.
Diffraction-limited over a wide and flat field, the RiFast design will push any camera to its limits… and will do it FAST! The extraordinary f/ ratio allows a higher productivity per night, a significant factor for surveys, SN search, asteroid control, and many other fields of modern astronomy.
The central obstruction is about 50%, but still smaller than similar designs, that simply can’t compete under any point of view. The visual contrast is very good, thanks also to the special ultra-dark paints we use.
The corrector group is very close to the focal plane, so chromatic aberration is undetectable.
- Optional 1.5x extender and 0.78x reducer are designed to work in a perfect symphony with the integrated three elements corrector, to provide also a better performance.
- Collimation is stable as it had ever been before, thanks to a new mechanical design, improved with bigger apertures.
- Temperature changes will not affect optical stability
- Every RiFAst is tested under the sky in real condition before shipping and comes perfectly configured with customer needs and collimated as well.
- Secondary mirror is motorized for focusing (only optional for 400mm model), leaving the imaging train completely screwed to the backplate, a good solution for heavy cameras and accessories. Is also possible to set up the tip-tilt.
- Remote observers can upgrade their RiFAst with primary mirror shutters to avoid moisture deposit on the telescope’s mirror when not in use and OS Bus advanced electronic to control every function remotely.
The RiFAst comes in two Versions: The SGA Version comes with low expansion glass optical set and carbon/aluminum truss tube design. The CGC with near zero expansion ceramic glass optical set and full carbon truss.
Only the RiFast 300 SGC comes with low expansion glass and full carbon truss.
All versions include splitted light baffle, four support dovetails, three ventilation fans and mirrors heaters with manual control, shroud and cap covers. The primary cell is detachable for an easy cleaning of mirror.
You will never find a better and faster astrographer in this class!
RiFAST300 is an universal astrograph. It will follow every need, through seasons and different deep sky objects. No other instrument on the market, in the 300mm class, can do that. You don’t have to buy more or different instruments to cover diverse deep sky objects across the year’s astrophotography seasons. Simply get your RiFAST300 equipped with optional reducer/extender and have more fun, while saving money!
Extreme lightweight: It’s still extreme portable under every dark sky. As with other Officina Stellare Astrographs, it shares the same sturdy mechanic, optimized for 300mm size. Optics are completely made in Officina Stellare facility to keep complete control of the production process which is the only way to provide highest quality.
Optional XTFR078 0.78x reducer and XTFE15-300 extender are designed by the Master Optician Massimo Riccardi, guaranteeing highest performance available for your images.
No other instrument in the market has the same flexibility maintaining the highest optical quality available on the market.
|Main mirror diameter||300 mm (12'')|
|Focal length||1140mm (44.9")|
|Corrected field of view||60 mm|
|Back focus||Ca 130 mm (5.12'')|
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €