- You are here: Homepage »
GSO 6" f/6 Newtonian Reflector Telescope
- 399,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
GSO 150/900 optical tube - optical
tube only version - a perfect telescope for astrophotography thanks to the sufficient backfocus
Diameter 150mm, focal length 900mm (f / 6) - 6×30 finder - 50.8mm crayford focuser with 31.8mm gearbox.
This Newton offers essential advantages for astrophotography: a 2" Crayford focuser and enough backfocus to focus with the most common coma correctors.
The mirror is of high quality and allows it to be used profitably even in high resolution.
It has enough back focus to allow even DSLRs . The 50.8mm extension is supplied as standard to go into focus even with normal eyepieces.
This Newton uses a parabolic primary mirror.
With its 150mm diameter, many faint objects such as galaxies, nebulae and star clusters are visible. Use in photography: The Newton is very suitable for astrophotography for the following characteristics:'
- allows the use of the coma corrector for point stars throughout the field.
- large extraction of fire for the use of digital SLRs.
- the secondary mirror, 45mm, is large enough to fully illuminate the field framed by most DSLRs.
- 92% reflectivity treatment to obtain
- 6'' (152mm) Newtonian Optical Telescope
- 900mm Focal Length
- F/6 Focal Ratio
- 1/12 Wave RMS Polished Mirror
- Enhanced 92% Reflectivity Mirror With Quartz Overcoated
- 6.4 Kg Weight Includes Dovetail, Mounting Rings, Finder Scope And Dust Caps
- Clamp Ring With 8'' Vixen Dovetail Plate
- 2'' Single Speed Crayford Focuser
- CNC Machined Focuser
- 6'' F/5 Newtonian Telescope
- Clamp Ring With 8" Vixen Dovetail Plate
- Dust Cover
- Mini Dovetail Adapter
- 2'' To 1.25'' Adapter
- 2'' 40mm Extension Tube
- 6x30 Finder Scope
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €