Shelyak Instruments SOL’EX OPTICAL KIT
- 499,00 €
- In stock
Optical kit for the Sol’Ex spectrograph.
Ex (Solar Explorer) is a DIY instrument for imaging of the Sun at any wavelength in the visible domain (this is a spectro-heliograph). This project is proposed by Christian Buil (see the Sol’Ex website), to build your own instrument with 3D printing, and the optical elements of this kit. We can provide too the 3D-printed parts for Sol'Ex!
In this kit, we’ve collected all the optical elements to make a Sol’Ex:
• A 10 µm reflecting slit and 4,5mm long on its holder
• A 2400 gr/mm diffraction grating of 25 x 25mm
• A custom-made doublet with a focal length of 80mm (D = 25.4mm, optimized for stellar spectroscopy)
• A custom-made doublet with a focal length of 125mm (D = 25.4mm)
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €