Shelyak Instruments HANDHELD SPECTROSCOPE
- 129,00 €
- In stock
Please notice: Do not point handheld spectroscope directly against the Sun. Just background sky, even clouds will offer enough light.
It is very easy to use on any light source: the sky (solar spectrum with Fraunhofer absorption lines), flame test in chemical analysis, absorption spectra through liquids, bright lines from discharge tube or any desk/street lamp…
This handheld spectroscope is ideal to use in classroom, during scientifical public outreach or simply for you to look at street lamp differently!
- Large diameter eyepiece aperture facilitates comfortable viewing of the SINGLE, LARGE and BRIGHT SPECTRUM which is CENTRALLY PLACED in the field of view.
- high quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly – even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
- The LINEAR SPECTRUM is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
- The unit is of fixed construction – no need for adjustment.
- Robust assembly to withstand years of student handling.
- Convenient size, 115mm x 25mm.
- Supplied in protective rigid box.
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €