TS Optics Finder shoe for SC
- 22,00 €
- In stock
With this shoe, you can mount your viewfinder mount on a flat support surface, such as the angular mirror box of a Dobsonian or the flat bearing surface of a pipe clamp. It also fits optical tubes from about 180mm diameter.
The two longitudinal holes make the viewfinder shoe particularly flexible. So it fits all Schmidt Cassegrain telescopes from 6 "opening.
Which viewfinder brackets fit? The shot is the viewfinder shot of Skywatcher, Vixen, Celestron. The Baader Quick Release System 4 also fits. Also the TS Optics red dot finder RDA fits into the viewfinder shoe.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Viewfinder shoe with flexible support surface - two bars - same stability as a flat support
- Solid clamping of the viewfinder with handy longitudinal screw
- two longitudinal holes for screws up to M4 - countersunk length of the longitudinal holes - 13mm. The fastening screws on the tube can therefore be between 20mm and 35mm apart
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €