- You are here: Homepage »
TS-Optics Double Mounting Losmandy Level for Parallel Mounting
- 199,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
A double mount or dual mount is the safest way to mount two telescopes on one mount. It is superior to "piggyback mounting", i.e. the attachment of a second telescope on the main instrument, the most important reasons are:
- more favorable lever ratios for the mount stiffer mounting (most pipe clamps
- are designed with felt, which is not good for the rigidity)
- higher flexibility - you can combine
- different systems
- optimal balance - by moving you can optimally balance the systems
The Doppel3Z double mount is suitable for the following mounts:
- Losmandy G11, titanium ...
- Skywatcher EQ6, EQ8 ...
- Celestron CGEM, CGX ...
- 10Micron GM2000 ...
- iOptron CEM60, CEM120 ...
- All other mounts with Losmandy Level quick coupling
|Weight:||approx. 1400 grams|
|Total width:||420 mm (without clamping screws)|
|Distance between prism clamps:||260 mm (center to center)|
|Connection mounting side:||Losmandy Level Dovetail Bar|
|Connections telescope side:||Losmandy Level Dovetail Clamps (2x)|
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €