- 2 329,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-10 days
The Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan mount gives optimal stability and pointing accuracy for a wide variety of heavy astrophotography equipment. It is a hybrid mount with alt-azimuth capability for general use and equatorial capability for astrophotography use. Supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestial objects with its database.
AZ-EQ6 SynScan is capable of carrying heavy-duty photographic equipment for professional shooting and video recording. It is a very efficient transportable mount weighing only 15 kg, with a payload capacity of 20 kg (counterweight excluded).
- German Equatorial / Alt-Az dual mode
- Permanent periodic error correction(PPEC). PPEC can be trained with Autoguider or PC.
- Belt drive - Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing.
- DSLR Electronic Shutter Release Port for batch exposures of astrophotography.
- Include two dual-fit (45mm/75mm) saddle for mounting two telescopes.
- New motor controller with higher torque and accuracy.
- Driving Resolution: Approximately 0.14 arc seconds
- Autoguider Port
- PEC control in EQ mode
- Alignment methods: 1, 2, or 3-star alignment (EQ) / brightest star or 2-star alignment (AZ)
- Telescope Connection: 2 x dual-fit saddle plates supplied accepting 45mm & 75mm dovetail bars
- RA/DEC Worm Gears: D=92.5mm, 180 teeth, brass
- RA/DEC Axes: D=40mm, steel
- Latitude Adjustment Range: 10° to 70° (EQ), 90° (AZ)
- Azimuth Adjustment Range: About ± 9°
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €