Pegasus Astro External Motor Controller
- 175,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
The Pegasus Astro External Motor Controller (XMC) was designed to expand the focus capabilities of the “Ultimate Powerbox v2” (supports a 2nd focus controller) and adds focus functionality to the “Pocket Powerbox Advance” or “Pocket Powerbox Micro“.
The device does not require a USB cable and can be attached directly to the EXT port of these Powerboxes. It can drive a large bipolar or unipolar stepper motor (up to 2Amps per coil) with high precision.
Please note that each motor requires its own cable due to different pin-out selection of each manufacturer.
|STEPPER MOTOR||CABLE TYPE|
|Pegasus Motor Focus (v1 & v2)||Straight RJ45 Network Cable|
|Starlight HSM 25 / 30 / 35||PEG-CMOT-HSM|
|Starlight MSM 25 / 30 / 35||PEG-CMOT-MSM|
|Rigel nStep Motors||PEG-CMOT-MSM|
|Moonlite Stepper Motor||PEG-CMOT-RJ45DB9|
|Robofocus Stepper Motor||PEG-CMOT-RJ45DB9|
|Lakeside Stepper Motor||PEG-CMOT-RJ45DB9|
- Supply Voltage 12V DC Preferred. Accepts 8.2-V to 24V – depends of the motor
- Drive Current 2 Amps per motor coil
- Motor Compatibility Unipolar and Bipolar Stepper Motors
- Motor Output RJ45 Socket
- Connectivity RJ12 Socket (Straight RJ12 to RJ12 cable) up to meters
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm Centre Positive Socket
- Dimensions 66mm x 66mm x 28 mm
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €