iOptron CEM 120EC
- 8 479,00 €
Recognizing the growing demand for an accurate and stable, equatorial mount with the versatility to carry larger instruments and more complex imaging arrays, iOptron created the CEM120EC. It offers the benefits of the revolutionary “center balance” design: stability, accuracy, and smooth mechanical operation, while capable of carrying a payload up to 115 lbs (52 kg).
The CEM120EC's performance is demonstrated by its incredibly low periodic tracking error of <0.15 arcsec RMS. This is thanks to its high resolution optical encoder with real-time PEC.
Along with the stability aspect, the CEM120EC features an advanced cable management system consisting of more ports in more locations preventing tangle ups and reducing the chance of fractured cables.
The CEM120EC also adds some new features to the CEM family like Wi-Fi and LAN for remote operation.
- Observatory-class astrophotography mount
- Payload of 115 lbs (52 kg) with the mount weight of 57 lbs (26 kg)
- Easy to use and reliable gear clutches
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor with 0.07 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova 8407 V2 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA GOTO Technology with built in heater
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE)<0.15 arcsec RMS
- Real time periodic error correction (RPEC)
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in WiFi and LAN for remote operation
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Advanced cable management system with more choices
- Spring loaded, individual adjustable Losmandy saddle
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €