iOptron CEM 120EC2
- 10 419,00 €
Recognizing the growing demand for an accurate and stable, equatorial mount with the versatility to carry larger instruments and more complex imaging arrays, iOptron created the CEM120EC2. It offers the benefits of the revolutionary “center balance” design: stability, accuracy, and smooth mechanical operation, while capable of carrying a payload up to 115 lbs (52 kg).
The CEM120EC2 utilizes two high resolution encoders, one on each axis. The two encoders enable the mount to perform dual axis tracking. With advanced sky modeling the CEM120EC2 will be able to account and adjust for polar alignment error as well as changes in atmospheric (refractive) distortion. Fixed home sensors on each axis allow the mount to save its alignment after power off.
- Observatory-class astrophotography mount
- Payload of 115 lbs (52 kg) with the mount weight of 57 lbs (26 kg)
- Easy to use and reliable gear clutches
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor with 0.07 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova 8407 V2 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA GOTO Technology with built in heater
- Dual high precision encoders on both RA and DEC
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE)<0.15 arcsec RMS
- Real time periodic error correction (RPEC)
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in WiFi and LAN for remote operation
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Advanced cable management system with more choices
- Spring loaded, individual adjustable Losmandy saddle
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €