- You are here: Homepage »
iOptron Photron RC10 Truss Tube
- 3 299,00 €
The iOptron Photron RC10 Truss Tube is iOptron's top-of-the-line Ritchey-Chrétien astrograph with a 254mm primary mirror and a 2032mm focal length.
The open carbon fiber truss structure guarantees excellent rigidity, rapid cooling and low weight. Primary mirror has 1/12 wave accuracy. This model has fans behind the primary mirror.
iOptron's Ritchey-Chrétien telescopes have a much flatter field of view than other telescope designs, with zero coma and false color, making them particularly well-suited for astrophotography. The long focal length of iOptron RC telescopes is beneficial for imaging galaxies and planetary nebulae. Both mirrors are 99% reflective and are aluminized and quartz coated.
The telescope has a large 3.3" two-speed Crayford focuser. The primary mirror is permanently mounted, so there is no mirror flop that is common for many other Cassegrain telescope designs.
ASCOM-compatible iOptron focus motor for RC telescopes available separately.
- Optical design: Ritchey-Chretien
- Primary mirror diameter: 250mm
- Focal length: 2000mm
- Focal ratio f / 8
- Resolution 0.46 arcseconds
- Limiting magnitude 14.7
- Practical maximum magnification 295x
- Secondary mirror diameter 110mm
- Focuser: 3.3" 10:1 dual-speed Crayford
- Comes with 2 x 25 mm and 1 x 50 mm extension tubes
- Losmandy mounting rails above and below OTA
- Finder saddle
- Tube material: carbon fiber truss structure
- Tube weight: 15.4 kg
- Tube length: 650mm
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €