iOptron StarFi WiFi Adapter
- 102,60 €
- Recommended price
- 114,00 €
- In stock
Using the iOptron StarFi WiFi Adapter you can convert your telescope mount into a wirelessly controllable one. You can wirelessly control your telescope mount with your favorite planetarium software through iOptron ASCOM driver and Commander. You can also connect the mount to your smartphone/tablet to use software like Sky Safari to control your mount.
PLEASE NOTE: Not compatible with CEM40 or GEM45 series mounts.
- CEM60, CEM60-EC
- iEQ45 Pro and iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45 and iEQ30 with 8407 hand controller (requires a DB9 RS232 male-male connector)
- iEQ45 with 8406 hand controller (requires a DB9 RS232 male-male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable)
- ZEQ25 and CEM25
- SmartEQ / Pro (requires an external 12 V power supply)
- Cube Pro with 8408 hand controller
- Cube II with 8408 hand controller
- Not compatible with Cube, MiniTower and SmartStar PR mounts
- Can work with third-party mounts (requires a DB9 RS232 male-male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable)
- StarFi Wi-Fi adapter
- 6P6C power cord
- 4P4C serial cable
- User guide
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €