- You are here: Homepage »
Temporarily out of stock
PegasusAstro Flatmaster 250
- 399,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
The Pegasus Astro FlatMaster 250 is the company's bigger flat field electroluminescent panel. It provides a uniform source of illumination for up to 10” and produces high quality flat field frames for astrophotography and photometric captures.
- Unlike other EL panels in the market, the FlatMaster can easily adjust its brightness. Forget sheets of paper between your telescope and the panel. Remote control the EL lamp of your panel. Store the brightness per filter and immediately retrieve the value you need.
- Please note that FlatMaster can boost its brightness via our supplied software but it will require to be plugged into a USB3 or USB3 SuperSpeed / charging port. A USB3 port can provide twice the current of a normal USB2 port.
- Device has a small push button which sets five (5) levels of brightness. In case you would like to manually operate the FlatMaster, no problem, just click the push button to control the brightness.
- Only one cable (USB) is required to provide power and control of your flatpanel.
- Software allows to set filter names and store / retrieve brightness levels of your FlatMaster panel.
- FlatMaster is supported by most popular imaging software like SGPro, APT Voyager or N.I.N.A.
- Type: Electroluminescent Panel (White)
- Dimmable: Yes – (0-100%)
- Manual Push Button: 5 brightness levels
- Usable diameter of circle: 250 mm / 10 inches
- Power requirements: 5V DC provided by USB type B cable
- Size: 320 mm / 12.6 inches
- Weight: 600g
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 4,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- PickUp Parcel
- 0,00 €
- Delivery time to EU 2-5 days. Pick up delivery
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- DHL Economy Select
- 14,90 €