Lunt LS40THa/B500 H-alpha solar telescope
- 1 099,00 €
The LS40THa/B500 is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, with 40mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 400mm focal length.
The H-alpha wavelength is the most impressive way to observe the sun, showing protuberances at the sun's edge, filaments and flares on the surface, and much more. An Etalon with mechanical tilt-tuning provides <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth.
Fine adjustment is achieved with a 1.25 inch Helical focuser. Blocking-filter is the B500. The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25 inch eyepiece connection.
The easy handling makes this telescope ideal for starting H-Alpha solar observation. Due to its compact dimensions it is also a good travel telescope for the experienced solar observers.
- Aperture: 40mm (no central obstruction, 2-lens refractor)
- Focal length: 400mm
- Bandwidth: <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: mechanical tilt-tuning
- Blocking filter: B500 with 1.25 inch connection
- Focuser: Helical focuser
- Dovetail bar at standard GP-level
- Sol-Searcher included
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Length: ca. 40cm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS40THa Solar Telescope
- B500 blocking filter in star-diagonal housing
- 1.25 inch Helical focuser
- Dovetail bar (GP level)
- Instruction manual
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €