- You are here: Homepage »
Primalucelab ESATTO 4” robotic microfocuser
- 1 489,00 €
ESATTO 4" is the large dimensions robotic microfocuser that we designed for observatory class telescopes or for astrographs that need for large free aperture, like the Takahashi FSQ-106. Compared to the smaller models, ESATTO 4" offers a larger free aperture of 102mm, a longer draw tube travel of 35mm and a higher payload capacity of 10 kg, always with the incredible technical features of all the ESATTO focusers: incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step, USB-C port for computer control, WiFi connection with included Virtual HandPad and ARCO rotator port.
ESATTO 4” robotic microfocuser - main features:
- Crayford style focuser with 40 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 10 kgs) with no flexure
- Low profile design with only 65mm thickness (91mm with internal flange).
- 35mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with FOCUSER Manager control software (tested with Windows 10 computers) or ASCOM drivers.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 2050 gr.
PLAY - Prima Luce AstrophotographY software 1.5.2
PLAY is the astrophotography software developed by PrimaLuceLab in order to record beautiful pictures of the night sky in the simpler way and with the telescope you prefer! PLAY includes many features needed for astrophotography like focuser control to perfectly focus you image, mount control for alignment and pointing of many objects, capture of calibration files, opening/closing of telescope cap, rotator control to rotate your camera and/or de-rotate field of view and telescope camera control to preview image or to record a sequence.
PLAY allows you to configurate your telescope by selecting OTA, EQ or Alt-AZ mount (among the supported ones), astronomy camera provided with ASCOM drivers, ESATTO focuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor, ARCO rotator, GIOTTO flat field generator, ALTO telescope cover motor and ScopeDome observatory domes with Arduino Card!
In order to use PLAY you have to have at least ESATTO focuser, SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor, GIOTTO flat field generator or ALTO telescope cover motor. PLAY is free and you can can download it from the DOWNLOAD section of our website!
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €