- You are here: Homepage »
EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC ED APO 102mm f/7 FCD-100 CF HEX
- 2 109,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
Highly corrected 102mm triple apochromat with air spacing (with three lenses) and carbon fiber tube and a 2.5" high precision HEXAFOC focuser.
Apochromats are the ultimate choice for small to medium telescopes: the combination of compactness, portability, very high image contrast and sharpness together with the ability to create excellent astrophotos cannot be beat. Advances in glass manufacturing in recent years have made true apochromats available to more astronomy enthusiasts than ever before. The new Explore Scientific FCD-100 CF Hex represents another major improvement in this field - the overall correction (color and spherical) sets new standards in this price range. The optical design shows a polystrehl value of 0.97, indicating a correction level which is absolutely top notch.
This excellent apochromat is a very versatile telescope: the fast f-ratio makes short exposure times possible. The high contrast and sharpness of the image provide a fantastic view of large objects such as the North America Nebula or the Andromeda Galaxy, as well as sharp planetary images. The telescope is light and compact - the fog shield slides down the tube to minimize its size for transport. Revolutionary glass and precision manufacturing created a telescope that offers observational pleasure at the highest level. This not only qualifies this telescope as the ideal travel scope, it is also the perfect choice for quick observations and for astrophotography. The excellent 2.5" HEXAFOC focuser with 10:1 reduction is perfect for this - the large inner diameter of 65mm prevents vignetting from the focuser when the telescope is used for astrophotography with large sensors.
ED APO 102mm f/7 FCD-100 CF HEX
Three lens apochromat with two air spaces
Aperture 102mm; focal length 714 mm; f/7
HOYA FCD-100 glass for maximum color fidelity
Weight: 3.3 kg, light due to carbon fiber tubes
High end 2.5" Hexafoc 10:1 DeLuxe Focuser
2" Star Diagonal 99% included
Extension tube for focuser (2pcs)
The handle has mounting space for cameras and smartphones
44mm universal dovetail with stainless steel guard included (fits Super/Great Polaris, EQ5, LXD75, EXOS-II)
Dewshield slides on the tube for easy transport
- Aperture: 102mm
- Focal Length: 714mm
- Focal ratio: f/7.0
- Design: Apochromat with three lenses, two air spaces and FCD-100 glass
- Weigth: 3,3kg , lightweight due to carbon fiber tube
- Backfocus: 150mm above 2" adaptor
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Optical tube with retractable dew-shield
- 2.5" HEX focuser with 1:10 gear reduction
- 2" Star Diagonal 99% reflectivity
- Tube rings with dovetail plate and handle
- Extension tubes for focusser (2pcs)
- Dust caps for front-lens and focuser
- Universal finder slot
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €