LUNT LS12CaKMDs2 Ca-K filter in extension tube
- 2 399,00 €
Calcium-K module in straight extension tube, for using normal astronomical telescopes up to 100mm aperture and up to 1080mm focal length as Ca-K solar telescopes.
This Calcium-K module transforms your normal astronomical refractor telescope into a Ca-K solar telescope. It will be very easy: Put the Ca-K module into the 2" focuser of your telescope, and you are ready for solar observing in the light of the Calcium-K wavelength.
Internal narrowband filters allow for a <2.4 Angstrom bandwidth. For refractor telescopes up to 100mm aperture and up to 1080mm focal length. For imaging it will be better to use a bigger Ca-K module.
The Ca-K module is in a straight extension tube, for 2" focuser on the telescope side, and with T2 thread and 1.25" eyepiece connection on the eyepiece side.
All needed filter parts are integrated inside the compact module. There are no additional filters needed.
The Ca-K wavelength is at the edge of the visible light spectrum for human eyes, so for many people visual observing is difficult. However, all details could be captured photographically. Therefore the Ca-K Module is optimized primarily for imaging.
- Bandwidth <2.4 Angstrom
- Usable at telescopes up to 100mm aperture and 1080mm focal
- Straight extension tube housing
- 2" slide tube for 2" focuser
- Connection for 1.25" eyepieces
- T2 thread for camera connection
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Ca-K module in straight extension tube for 2" focuser
- Integrated blocking filter B1200 for telescopes up to 1080mm focal length
- Instruction manual
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €