- You are here: Homepage »
LUNT LS50C H-alpha double-stack filter for LS50THa
- 1 719,00 €
The bandwidth of H-alpha systems can be reduced by so-called "double-stacking". A smaller bandwidth provides much more contrast at the solar surface, thereby many more details will become visible.
Double-stacking with a bandwidth of only <0.55 Angstrom is also possible at the LS50THa telescopes. Therefore Lunt Solar Systems has especially designed this LS50C double-stack filter in compact housing. The filter threads directly onto the LS50THa telescopes.
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Bandwidth: <0.55 Angstrom
- Tuning: mechanical tilt-tuning
- Housing diameter: 85 mm
- Length: 70 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Front thread: M80x1 female thread
- Rear thread: M80x1 male thread
- only usable together with a LS50THa telescope!
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS50C H-alpha double-stack filter
- Instruction manual
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €