Baader 7.5nm Solar Continuum Filter 1.25"
- 115,00 €
- In stock
The Solar Continuum Filter is practically a narrow band photosphere filter for solar observation in white light. It provides the highest contrast in the photosphere of the sun. The filter works as a monochromator: suppressing the effects of the atmospheric turbulence and delivering images that are significantly sharper.
Lens systems - including those of apochromats, catadiopters or eyepieces - are traditionally optimized for the spectral range around 540nm, since this is where our eye has the highest sensitivity. This narrowband filter therefore blocks everthing with the exception of the spectral range in which a lens optic works most sharply and with the highest contrast. The effect is greatest on achromatic lens telescopes; but there is also an effect on apochromatic telescopes, catadioptric systems, and even pure mirror systems by reducing air turbulence.
- 7.5 nm Solar Continuum 1¼" Filter, CWL 540nm with 1¼" screw-in thread
- A must for owners of achromatic refractors. This narrowband-filter cuts the spectral range where lens optics draw sharpest and contrastiest. The Solar Continuum Filter brings power back to you.
- Enhances contrast and reduces the effect of atmospheric turbulence (in combination with white light solar filters)
- Enormous contrast gain in monochrome photography even on pure color systems
- Important note: The Solar Continuum Filter must be used for purely VISUAL solar observation ONLY with additional filtering (e.g. Baader Herschel prism or AstroSolar Safety Film)
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €