- You are here: Homepage »
Temporarily out of stock
CMOS-optimized Baader Narrowband- and Highspeed f/2 S-II 4nm Filter
- 249,00 €
- Varies by model
Baader 4nm S-II f/2 Ultra-Highspeed-Filter
- Narrowband f/2 Highspeed Filters are designed especially for the delicate requirements of extremely fast astrograph optics, in particular Hyperstar and RASA
- Conventional narrowband filters cause a heavy loss in transmission due to the strong CWL-shift. In extreme cases the CWL even does shift out of the FWHM (CWL= Center-wavelength / FWHM= full width half maximum). Therefore these filters have a CWL-preshift which matches f/2 to f/3 perfectly.
- The FWHM is optimized. In spite of the typical line broadening with such fast optical trains they are able to deliver maximum contrast.
- For the first time these filters allow to use fast optics really effectively with high contrast emission nebulae imaging. Using these filters between f/1,8 and f/3,5 shows a dramatic improvement compared to any regular set of narrowband-filters.
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €