Celestron Nexstar Evolution 6
- 2 399,00 €
- In stock
The Celestron NexStar Evolution is the first Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with built-in WiFi. You no longer need a hand controller - simply point the telescope at celestial objects with one tap on your smartphone or tablet. This is an improved version of the popular NexStar 6SE.
- Compact 6" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with StarBright XLT coatings
- Celestron’s Skyportal app enables wireless control with your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Computer-controlled NexStar Evolution GoTo mount with the coordinates of more than 40,000 objects stored in its database.
- Built-in rechargeable LiFePo4 battery that guarantees enough power for up to 10 hours.
- Improved design with manual clutches, carrying handles, two accessory trays and a USB port.
NexStar Evolution telescopes are delivered with a StarPointer red dot finder, two 1.25-inch Plössl eyepieces, a star diagonal and a hand control.
- Optical system: Schmidt-Cassegrain
- Primary mirror diameter: 152mm
- Focal length: 1500mm
- Focal ratio: f/10
- Light gathering power: 471x
- Resolution: 0.91"
- Magnification with included eyepieces: 38x, 115x
- Maximum magnification: 300x
- Total weight: ~17 kg
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €