- You are here: Homepage »
- 215,00 €
ECCO2 is the Environmental Computerized Controller for EAGLE that automates the management of dew heaters during long exposure astrophotography.
By adding the ECCO module to your EAGLE, it will automatically and continuously monitor the temperature, humidity and pressure around your telescope and the temperature of your lenses by calculating the dew point (the temperature below which dew condenses).
This way it will vary the heating of dew heaters connected to the dew heater ports of the EAGLE avoiding condensation on your optics. It is automatic with this easy to use device. Just connect it to the EAGLE's USB port.
The second generation ECCO now comes with USB-C type port, added pressure sensor, SMART control of temperature probes and DARK mode. ECCO2 is also provided with an ASCOM driver to control it also with third party software, also from standard Windows 10 computers!
- Computerized controller to be installed on your telescope
- Plug&Play: just connect to the EAGLE and it works!
- USB Type C port with reversible plug: safe and reliable
- It adds automatic power control to dew heaters connected to the dew ports of the EAGLE
- Temperature, humidity and pressure sensors to automatically calculate dew point
- 3x ports for temperature probes
- DARK mode to disable the LED light
- SMART control of temperature probes to automatically detect uncalibrated or wrongly connected temperature probes
- ASCOM driver to control ECCO2 from external softwares or even standard Windows 10 computers
- It supports compact guide scopes when used with “Guide scope support for ECCO”
- Weight: 75 grams
- Adapter for Vixen-style finder shoe
- 2 temperature probes
- USB Type C cable - length 120cm
- Quick guide
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 4,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- PickUp Parcel
- 5,90 €
- Delivery time to EU 2-5 days. Pick up delivery
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- DHL Economy Select
- 14,90 €