- You are here: Homepage »
Sky-Watcher F/4 Aplanatic Coma Corrector
- 349,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 3-18 days
F4 Aplanatic Coma Corrector
Only for use with F4 Newtonian.
The Sky-Watcher 2” F4 Coma Corrector is designed to overcome the vignette effect that occurs in Newtonian telescopes. This allows you to see pin point stars across the whole field of view. Magnification remains the same. It helps astro-imagers improve their photos of the sky.
Its optimised for use in all Sky-watcher fast ratio (f/4) Newtonian Reflectors with 2” focusers. You’ll need to purchase the appropriate adaptors for connecting to your DSLR camera.
Sky-Watcher 2” Coma Corrector Features
- Coma Corrector (2″) for Newtonian Reflectors
- Optimised for all Sky-Watcher fast-ratio f/4 Newtonian Reflectors with 2″ focuser
- Delivers stunning wide-field views with pinpoint stars to the edge of the field
- Magnification remains unaltered
Optimised for Sky-Watcher superfast f/4 Quattro imaging Newtonians, delivering stunning wide-field views with pinpoint stars to the edge of the flat field. Magnification remains unaltered. Features a 4 x element design with one element made from FPL51 ED glass. Requires 55mm back focus. Image height 28mm. Outside diameter 50.8mm. A suitable M48x0.75 adapter is required to match your camera. Sky-Watcher manufactured Canon and Nikon M48x0.75 adaptors are available.
|Number of Elements||4 lens|
|Barrel Size||diameter 4.4 cm,|
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- PickUp Parcel
- 0,00 €
- Delivery time to EU 2-5 days. Pick up delivery
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- DHL Economy Select
- 14,90 €