- You are here: Homepage »
Temporarily out of stock
Lunt Modular ED Telescope (Solar/Night Sky)
- 3 599,00 €
Solar observing in H-alpha:
The LS60MT/B600 is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha light, with 60mm free aperture (no central obstruction) and 420mm focal length. The H-alpha wavelength is the most impressive way to observe the sun, showing protuberances at the sun's edge, filaments and flares on the surface, and much more. An internal Etalon filter achieves a bandwidth of <0.7 Angstrom with the innovative air pressure tuning system Pressure-Tuner. Tuning is done by slightly changing the air pressure in a pressure chamber inside the telescope. This changes the refractive index of the air, making it easy to tune to the H-alpha line. The pressure tuner guarantees a homogeneous image, without central obstruction, and a permanently protected Etalon without erosion. A set of collimating lenses installed in the telescope ensures best performance.
Fine adjustment is achieved with a solid 2 inch Rack&Pinion focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B600. The B600 is good for visual solar observing. Also solar imaging is possible by cameras with small CCD chip. We recommend a LS60MT with B1200 blocking-filter by using cameras with middle or large sized CCD chips.
The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25 inch eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
Observing the starry night sky:
The H-alpha Etalon system can be removed from the telescope in a few easy steps thanks to its modular design. The 2-lens ED refractor can then be used as a normal telescope with 70mm aperture and 420mm focal length for observation and photography of the night sky. The ED Doublet lens will offer an excellent image. It can be used with a standard 2 inch zenith mirror at the R&P focuser.
With an additional Amici prism, the telescope can of course also be used during the day for nature and landscape observations.
This makes the LS60MT, with its small dimensions and low weight, also an ideal travel telescope for all applications!
- 2-lens ED refractor, FPL-51
- Aperture: 70mm
- Usable aperture in H-alpha: 60mm (no central obstruction)
- Focal length: 420mm
- Bandwidth: internal Etalon with <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: air pressure tuning system Pressure-Tuner
- Blocking filter: B600 with 1.25 inch and T2 connection
- Focuser: Rack&Pinion focuser with 10:1 reduction
- Tube-ring with 1/4-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
- Weight with H-alpha unit: 3.8kg
- Weight without H-alpha unit: 2.6kg
- Length with H-alpha unit and blocking filter: 40cm
- Length without H-alpha unit: 31cm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS60MT Multipurpose Telescope
- B600 blocking filter in star-diagonal housing
- 2 inch Rack&Pinion focuser
- Tube ring with 1/4-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport case (53x33x17cm)
- Instruction manual
- 15,90 €
- European delivery 2-5 days.
- PostNord Parcel locker
- 5,90 €
- PostNord Home deliver
- 19,00 €
- Environmentally friendly delivery to your door at the agreed time. Trackable deliveries in real time even in the evenings in the biggest cities. Change your delivery as required.
- UPS Standard
- 14,90 €
- Delivery to Europe in 2 to 5 days.
- 5,90 €
- 12,90 €